02 February 2006

Indian music inspires Infected Mushroom

India being the flavour of the season worldwide, one of the most popular Psychedelic Trance, or Psytrance musical groups - Infected Mushroom of Israel says that it is inspired by Indian music.

"We had experimented with the Indian music many years ago, when psytrance was known as Goa Trance, but we are again excited about it and we are thinking of adopting Indian tunes, though we have not decided on any particular form," says Erez Aizen in an interview.

The group currently on a world tour was in Delhi and Mumbai recently.

Infected Mushroom for HindustanTimes.com

Posts that mention Infected Mushroom

Labels:

Add PsyTrance Music

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Infected Mushrooms cd "Vicious Delicious" has surprised me more than when I jumped out an airplane, for the first time in Holland. I have been drunk and etc. with some of my friends (who has been going on forever, drilling my brain with goa) for a lot of times and got so worn out of energy, while listening to goa´ that I thought that I would never listen to goa again, but Infected's new cd, blew my mind... No, blew my life away

1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becoming Insane ....STILL DRIVES ME INSANE!!!!........Converting Vegetarians leaves me DEEPLY DISTURBED

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've got a different taste in trance. there's a few tracks i liked off of converting vegetarians, and disco mushroom is definitely a classic.

if you're looking for some trance to blow your hair back, check out:
-the good, the bad, & the ugly
-prometheus
-cosmosis
-Trold
-tikal
-tristan

its only in the last year that i've really gotten back into the trance, because there's so much new stuff that's just oozing psychedelia.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Please do not SPAM. Inappropriate links and self-promotion comments will be deleted. Thank you.

<< Home